Phone : +352 691 501 384
Email : ludo at drolez.com
Web : www.drolez.com
Senior Security Specialist and System Engineer
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Since 2007: Senior Consultant at Sogeti Luxembourg.
- 2010-2017: IT Security. Operational security in large datacenters, and projects support.
Audit and hardening of systems and applications. User security awareness. Security monitoring and log management. Password management.
Centralised authentication for Windows/Unix and access management. Security incident management,
audits and forensics analysis to find the incidents origins. Network opening controls.
• Quality and Compliance: ISO27000, COBIT, MEHARI, ITIL, OWASP, OpenSAMM, OSSTMM
• Tools: IBM QRadar, ELK stack, Splunk, Snort, Suricata, Tufin, ACS, OSSEC, IBM Appscan, Netsparker, OpenVAS, Password Manager Pro, Metasploit, Microsoft and OpenSSL PKI.
• Network: NSX, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5 LTM ASM APM, Juniper SA, Bluecoat, IronPort, Infoblox.
• Environments: VMware, Linux, Solaris, Windows, Exchange, Oracle, MySQL, SAP, Tomcat, JBoss, ElasticSearch
- 2007-2010: Backup infrastructure advisor and migration to Netbackup.
Backups administration with Symantec
NetBackUp, EMC Networker and HP Dataprotector. Used backup technologies:
SAN, NAS NDMP, Oracle RMAN, Exchange granular backups, VMware,
snapshots and deduplication.
- 1997-2007: System engineer at Linbox / Free&ALter
Soft Metz, Open Source IT consulting firm.
Linbox Rescue Server Project: Software architect and lead developer.
• System administration and development under Linux, Solaris, *BSD, Irix and HP-UX.
Development of software and distributions for high-performance computing
clusters and embedded systems.
TCP/IP network expert. Inter-operability expert for Unix / Windows.
VoIP experience with Asterisk PBX.
• Security: Penetration testing, code reviews, system hardening, firewalls under Linux et BSD.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS :
- 2017: Course: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate. Enterprise Security Architecture Certification.
- 2013: Linux Professional Institute certification LPIC level 2 (RHCE equivalent)
- 2011: ITIL v3 Fundation certification
- 2008: Linux Professional Institute LPIC certification and Novell Certified Linux Administrator
- 2007: ITIL Fundation certification, Veritas NetBackUp administrator.
- 1997: Master Micro-électronique Micro-onde at Lille 1 university, with honors.
- French, English fluent, Spanish intermediate, German notions.
- Developer of services based on Amazon AWS EC2, in the area of backups and security.
- Official Debian / GNULinux developer since 2001 ( http://www.debian.org ).
- Webmaster of several sites.
- Author of numerous Linux and Android software.
- Electronics, Drums, Guitar, Judo, Ju-jitsu, Moto, Photography.